Dr. Michael L Rothberg Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Rothberg?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

My Dr. and P.A. are truly amazing. So nice to have people take the time to talk and listen to you. Awesome. Very Nice. Polite. So sweet.

A long darn time to wait with no updates. Will not repeat.

Appointment was 12:30. Elective hand surgery. Nerve block at 1:30. Laid there. Surgery at 4:15. Done 4:30. OTD 5:00

Patient

Terrible experience. He (Rothberg) is Late, Rude, Arrogant, and just a grouchy old man who needs to retire. Went into surgery, had to have him mark which hand before going to hospital, took an hour to do it, My husband was waiting out in the parking lot, saw him pull up and come in, took another 25 mins to actually be seen. Hospital called and asked where I was, receptionist said I would be on my way soon. Finally my husband went into the office and asked what is going on, they were scared to tell him because they were scared of Rothberg but they told him this happens all the time. In OR he walks in and not a word to me, just read chart and I was out. Went back to have pin removed and my husband (mean biker military guy) came with, wanted to pound him as he has no respect for anyones time, Rothberg came in and my husband was standing over him staring, Rothberg made eye contact for a second as he was half way out the door and good for him he didn't come back in. Just a horrible person.

Very positive experience with Dr Rothberg & all staff

This doctor was a total sweetheart - warm, attentive, encouraging, and knowledgable. I have NO idea where these other reviews came from, but shame on them for causing me unnecessary anxiety on what was a very pleasant & productive visit with a doctor & his very courteous, professional, and welcoming staff.

Never again....I will never wait as long as I did the last time I was in his office.

Bed-side manner is very poor. Takes too long to get to see the doctor once you get the appointment made.Very rude and did not even appologize for his not coming to the room for over an hour and a half. I always had to wait for him and if they didn't double book I'm sure it wouldn't take as long to see him.

Long wait, then spent a total of 2 minutes telling me nothing is wrong, just tendon strain. Soak in hot water every two hours. I felt rushed in the two minutes he did spend with me. still have hand issues.

No Doctor is that good.

The reason I went to this Doctor was I heard he had excellent skills. No Doctor is so great that they can act in the manner that I experienced, and expect me to return. I met an impersonal, hateful, impatient, non communicative person. Not only were his ONLY comments to me berating and condescending, the only eye contact I received was while he berated my questions, deeming them non worthy of his answer. He was like a small spoiled brat child. I have never met or experienced such a narrowly focused motherless child. I felt sorry for his staff as they seemed to be working in constant fear of him. It is my opinion that he needs to either retire or seek professional mental health assistance and medication therapy.

Pls save yourself from this doc

the doc is arrogant . Never greets you or even acknowledges you with hello or how are you? Doesn't apology for the habitual waiting to see him. The office staff is is in a constant state of depression. They are robotic. If you get stuck waiting for this doc.....good luck.....you could die in the room before you are discovered. no one ever checks on you or informs you that you have not been forgotten. What a horrible experience it is going to this doc and this practice. There must be another doc you can find for yourself other than this one.....find another!!!!!!!!!

Carpal Tunnel

Had two carpal tunnel surgeries with him. Both were successes.

Performed surgery to remove cyst, cyst is still present and growing after thousands of $s in payments

He refuses to acknowledge it's presence. I'm right back where I was pror to surgery.

Dr. Michael L Rothberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.