Michael Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Schwartz?

Great Legs Now!

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Just got my veins done by Dr. Schwartz at his outpatient office. Had a great experience. Pain free. So nice. The entire staff was great!

Great doctor!

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr. Schwartz has a great bedside manner. He is caring and compassionate, taking a lot of time to explain the details of my surgery. His staff was courteous and professional. And the surgery went smoothly. A great result. I would definitely recommend him.

Good Choice

Posted on October 30th, 2016

My mom was referred by her primary doctor. I was a bit concerned because I felt her problem would be better managed in NYC. The office was crowded but we didn't wait that long. Dr. Schwartz spent time with us and answered my mom's questions. Her surgery at Good Samaritan Hospital went weell. Thank you. So relieved!!

Good vascular surgeon

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Office is very busy but when you get into a room Dr. Schwartz spends a lot of time with you. Seems genuinely concerned and caring. He was my second opinion and decided to let him do the surgery which went well.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Great vascular surgeon. Nice guy and very impressive.

Great experience

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Very nice guy. Seemed rushed but organized and very thorough. My surgery went great. Great bedside manner

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Great bedside manner. Spends a lot of time with you in the office. Explained all about my upcoming surgery which went great. So pleased. Go this this guy.

Great doc

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Took great care of me during my caroitid surgery. Thanks

Great doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I met Dr. Schwartz when my father needed to have his artery fixed to save his leg. He did an angioplasty and a stent and my dad did great. He then fixed my mom's varicose veins and they turned out great as well. Then I had a collapsed lung during a procedure. Dr. Schwartz was in the hospital thankfully. He came in a put a chest tube and got immediate relief. He was very caring and professional. He has a great bedside manner. He'll take great care of you

Good Doctor, Unorganized office

Posted on November 18th, 2013

After my appointment was rescheduled 3 times I waited over 40 minutes to see Dr. Schwartz. He gave me 5 minutes and then I waited a another 20 minutes for an ultrasound. I was in that office a good part of my morning! He is a good doctor, the office is just a bit unorganized.

Should have seen Dr. Schwartz sooner!!!

Posted on November 13th, 2013

I was so pleased with the result following my VNUS ablation surgery, the only regret being that I did not take care of my unsightly varicosites sooner. Dr. Schwartz put me at ease- answering all my questions regarding the procedure and what to expect following. His staff was very helpful in obtaing precertification from my insurance company and scheduling my appointment at The Rockland Vein Center for surgery and follow up sclero therapy. His experience and that of his staff was evident from start to finish. I have recommended Dr. Schwartz & The Rockland Vein Center to my family and friends.

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is a compassionate doctor that I would recommend to my family and friends. His entire office staff was wonderful.