Dr. Michael L Sher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Sher?

excellent doctor

Dr. Sher was my sister's doctor for several years. She would always say great things about him. My doctor would never return my telephone calls. So I switched to him. I am so glad I did. He not only returns my telephone calls but he is very caring and is an excellent physician.

Very happy

Dr Sher is the nicest physician I have ever known. He is caring and attentive. Dr Sher does not push you out the door. Makes sure all my questions are answered. My whole family goes to Dr Sher. He is Grea t

I greatly appreciate the fact I can get a same day sick appointment. My previous doctor made me wait. I feel very comfortable with dr Sher and never feel rushed.

I am a young professional who has seen many doctors. I was beginning to think I was crazy. I was always tired and I was told that I have depression but I felt I wasn't depressed. Dr Sher took the time with me and ordered tests. I had lyme disease and I was treated with medication. I feel like a new person. I highly recommend Dr. Sher

I was disappointed the past couple of times I went to see Dr. Sher. He would ask me what was wrong and as soon as I would start to explain, he would start to laugh and make my symptoms seem insignificant. He seems willing to answer any and all questions, but then makes you feel like you're crazy. He didn't seem to really have any of the answers. I definitely felt as though I needed a second opinion.

My wife convinced me to come to dr Sher she had great things to say about him . All I can say I am happy I listened to my wife. Dr Sher really cares and doesn't rush me

I am a tough critic. I have been a patient of Dr Sher for two years. I am not the easiest person to get along with but I get along with dr Sher. He is very kind , knowelagble, and very patient with me. My husband not only like going to see dr Sher but cannot believe that I like going to see him as well

Finally a good doctor

I finally found a doctor I can talk too. He not only spends time but he found out what was wrong with me. So many doctor treated me as if I was crazy. My huband is pleased with him too

Look somewhere else

Not the nicest doctor I've seen. Very rude and same with him front desk lady. He is all about money and not about the actual care of his patients. I am very disgusted in the way he treated me and not possible messed up in the care he has giving me.

My husband and I are patients of Dr. Sher. We love going to see Dr. Sher. He is one of the most caring physician we ever met and spends time with us and answer all our questions. I can't say enough good things about the doctor.

happy for the first time

I rarely write reviews but having been a patient of Dr Sher for more than four years I felt it was important of me to share my experience about Dr. Sher. I am in my 40's and always hated going to the doctors( long wait times only to be rushed out of the office by the doctor). I and my husband and my mother in law are very pleased we became a patient's of Dr. Sher. We are never rushed always have our questions answered. The doctor leaves no stone unturned to obtain an answer to my concern. The wait time is so minimal compared to my previous experiences.

Excellent doctor who cares

Im so happy to have found Dr. Sher. He is very attentive and always listens to me as a patient and involves me in his treatment decisions. He is very kind , patient and knowledgeable doctor who puts his patients' wellness before money. Recommend to anyone.

Dr. Michael L Sher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.