Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Silverstein
Dr. Michael Silverstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Silverstein is affiliated with Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Tisch Hospital and Saint Peter's University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Silverstein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He performed one surgery on me. After that surgery I felt worse than before. I had to push him to do more tests only to find out that he didn't fix everything while he was in there. Now I have to have a second surgery which could have been avoided if he had looked a little harder. Totally setting him self up for a law suit!
Dr. Silverstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Mt Sinai Hospital
Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
45 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Michael Silverstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Silverstein in this video.
Dr. Michael Silverstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.