Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael L Tran has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael L Tran has the following 9 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Michael L Tran has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 9
There is not enough time in the world to praise Dr. Tran for all he has done for me. 16 years ago he was the only doctor to find, diagnos and treat my condition. It's congenital and he even told me it may come back. 12 years after my last surgery and he was right. It's back. I was told he was retired and just found out he indeed is not. I have never cried happy tears like that before. He is the whole reason I am alive and the only Doctor I fully trust. He never hid anything from me, was always there to answer my questions and he even came in for an emergency surgery on me. I honestly and full heartedly love this man for all he has done. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Dr. Tran!
Dr tran has no concern for his patients. I went to him for a normal out patient procedure. Would not give me any pain medication or after care advise. I am now in constant pain from his procedure and have another appt. with a different dr to check out what Dr Tran did. Would like to report him to the medical board!
Dr. Tran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michael L Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFairview Fridley Clinic, 6341 University Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Michael L Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.