Dr. Michael Lack Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lack?

Will never go back

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I seen doctor lack for my back injury and he said I only had a lumbar sprain and after 2 months I was still hurting and having numbness in my leg and he said my leg had nothing to do with my back injury. I ask him a few times to do a MRI and he refused and sent me to a specialist in little rock to have an injection in my back and I ask him for a MRI and he had one done and I had 2 herniated disc and a pinched nerve. He cares nothing about his patients and doesn't listen to anything they say and he tells you your not hurting that bad. Worse doctor I have ever seen

pacient

Posted on September 5th, 2015

This guy thinks nothing of your pain or your family. He is owned by the comp companies. Basically called me a liyer in front of my wife. I only wanted to let him know what was going on with me. He is a dog. I hope your company looks elsewhere. He actually makes me want to sue. He is that bad.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016