Dr. Michael Lamensdorf Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lamensdorf?

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Had cataract surgery for both eyes and extremely happy with the result. Recommend the entire experience with Dr. Lamensdorf--he always puts the best interests of his patients first and is first class in his abilities. The entire office team is friendly, knowledgable, and very efficient in their duties. As a retired orthodontist who understands and appreciates office efficiency and quality professional care, I couldn't be happier with my treatment and result.

director

Posted on September 28th, 2017

john alexander

Excellent Care

Posted on April 12th, 2017

From the moment I walked into Dr. Lamensdorf's office, I felt in very good hands. The office staff was most courteous, the woman who performed the first part of the visit explained everything and what the tests would show, and then Dr. Lamensdorf came in and made me feel very much at ease and that I was in the hands of a most competent eye doctor. He carefully reviewed all the work that had been done up to that time and asked for one additional test that was immediately performed. All v good

Unsatisfactory results

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Was talked into Restore cataract lenses at an additional $7000. Since then I cannot drive at night and need a flashlight just to read. I am constantly blinking despite using all sorts of drops. Dr Lamensdorf was not able to help. It has now been almost two years since my surgeries and there is no improvement. The chief of ophthalmology at University of Virginia suggested that I could have them removed, but that it was a difficult procedure

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Dr. Lamensdorf has been my doctor for a really long time. He is an excellent surgeon and really cares about his patients. I consider myself very lucky to know such a wonderful person. His staff are always friendly, and always goes above and beyond. I couldn't say enough good things about Eye Specialists.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Have been a patient for 24 years and have always received courteous service from his staff and feel he is an excellent doctor and have recommended him to many friends.

Great experience

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Had LASIK roughly 15 years ago @ Eye Specialist and have had returned annually to see Dr Lamensdorf since. The office staff is great, very friendly. Dr Lamensdorf is extremely professional and knowledgeable.

A very easy and positive experience!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I was visiting family in Sarasota and thought I had an eye infection and my family recommended Dr. Lamensdorf. The office had me come in right away and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Dr. Lamensdorf explained the issue I had and even gave me a sample of a prescription so I could begin to feel better right away. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and make sure I understood what I needed to do to get better. A great health care experience!

Posted on August 23rd, 2012