Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lang DO
Dr. Michael Lang, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT, with other offices in New London, CT and Groton, CT (and 7 other locations). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lang is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lang has 10 locations
20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510
Dr. Michael Lang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Lang - Posted on July 12th, 2011
DR. LANG IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR. WAIT TIME IS ONLY A FEW MINUTES ANYTIME I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT (JUST DON'T BE LATE). GOES OVER IN DETAIL HOW MY BLOODWORK IS, TWICE A YEAR. HE ALWAYS ASKS HOW MY SON IS DOING WHO IS A PATIENT OF HIS AS WELL. HE ALWAYS ASKS PERSONAL QUESTIONS, WHICH MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE MORE THAN JUST A PATIENT. HIS STAFF IS VERY KIND AND PLEASANT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LANG TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR TO SEE.
Dr. Lang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
8 Years Experience
University of New England
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Michael Lang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Lang's office for more information.
492 Montauk Ave New London, CT : (860) 443-0282
276 Montauk Ave New London, CT : (860) 443-7907
404 Thames St Groton, CT : (860) 445-0494
2 Lorenz Industrial Pkwy Ledyard, CT : (860) 464-2028
248 Flanders Rd Niantic, CT : (860) 739-5426
20 York St New Haven, CT 06510
4 Shaw St New London, CT : (860) 440-0688
4 Salem Marketplace Salem, CT : (860) 892-2099
19 Halls Rd Old Lyme, CT : (860) 434-8300
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd Uncasville, CT : (860) 887-2101
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Lang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, CT.