Dr. Michael R Lao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Lao?

I had a very good experience with dr Lao . My delivery was little complicated however things went on smoothly and I have a healthy baby girl. Dr Lao always had the patience to listen all my doubts and anxieties.

WONDERFUL Doctor!

Dr. Lao listened carefully to questions and concerns and answered every question I had during my first pregnancy, even though I had a 1000 questions. He is such a wonderful doctor. I recommend him to everyone! His staff if wonderful as well. The office is very nice, new, and clean! No complaints whatsoever about Dr. Lao, his staff, or the office.

Medical Nightmare

Do NOT go here. Although Dr. Lao will listen to your questions and problems, he won't always give you a straight answer. In fact, sometimes he just changes the subject! Dr. Lao's office staff are rude and unprepared. They argued with me over what tests I had done and sent personal information to the wrong address.I was Dr. Lao's patient for less than 5 months and have since switched doctors. I only visited him 3 times and made a list of ten issues that are either unacceptable on a human level or on a professional/legal level.Please, for the love of your own sanity or the sanity of your loved ones, go elsewhere. I never want anyone to have to go through what I've been through in the past 5 months.