Dr. Michael Larochelle Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Larochelle?

Horrible

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I was involved in car accident, hit from behind at over 30 mph. After I explained to dr larochelle that my back and neck was hurting pretty bad he began to push and poke on my back and when I made a noise because it hurt he says " well I guess every vertebrae in your back is broken!" Then says ok we will get X-rays and never came back in the room. The girl came with discharge papers about 1 hour later and I had to ask about results because he couldn't be bothered by coming back in the room. I have heard the same story from other people about this dr as well. He is a horrible physician.

Ridiculous

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Terrible excuse for a doctor license should be revoked and put behind bars has cheated on his former wife with young nurses seduced them and cost them there jobs

Terrible man

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

He is so rude and obnoxious.

Posted on June 8th, 2017