Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael B Lash
Dr. Michael B Lash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eldridge, CA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Family Medicine. Dr. Lash is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Healdsburg District Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael B Lash has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael B Lash has the following 9 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
Dr. Michael B Lash has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Michael B Lash is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lash is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSonoma Developmental Center, 15000 Arnold Dr, Eldridge, CA
Dr. Michael B Lash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eldridge, CA.