Dr. Michael J Lasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Lasser?

Great OB, just not experienced in natural, unmedicated births

I really liked Dr Lasser personally. He was so kind and nice. However, at the mention that I wanted to pursue having an unmedicated birth, his reaction was one that made me feel as if I was crazy or high maintenance for wanting such a thing. I ended up switching to a midwife with great success. I'd recommend him for anyone high risk, but for those low risk mamas wanting a drug-free birth, he is not your man.

Awesome Dr.

Dr. Mike Lasser, MD is by far the BEST OBGYN Dr that I've had. He's very knowledgeable, respectful, & punctual. I'd recommend him to any woman for care!

excellant

Dr. Lasser is the best doctor I have. He is very knowledgeable, kind and comforting. He is very prompt in answering my medical questions.

Exceptional

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Lasser. He truly is one of my favorite people, and I always look forward to my visits with him. I work in healthcare (with just enough OB knowledge to be dangerous) and I am a bit of a hypochondriac. He is a perfect counterpoint to my occasional craziness/worries. He has a wonderfully calming manner, and I trust in his judgements entirely. His clinic almost always runs ahead of time, and I never had any issues getting routine or "last minute" appointments. He is exceptional!!

Dr. Lasser has delivered 2 of my children and has been my OB for several years. I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a Doctor with Great Bed side manner,caring personality,not to mention Saved My Life and I will never forget that,and the staff is Awesome!!!!!! I wouldn't trade him for any other Doctor:)

Great doctor!

Dr Lasser has been my OB/GYN over 10 years. He is great. He always listens to my concerns and is laid back. He does what's best for his patients. Will only see Dr Lasser

Dr. Lasser is caring and comforting; I'm excited when I'm at the phase of my life where I start having children and I so hope he's still practicing in my area!

Do not recommend

Dr. Lasser is very pushy and judgmental and does not listen to what his patients want. I found him to be uncaring and untruthful.