Dr. Michael P Lau Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Lau?

Dr. Lau

Dr. Lau is a great surgeon. I had a wonderful experience and everyone at the office was very professional and caring. The clinic was very clean and set up beautifully. He is very knowledgeable and he has so much passion for his profession. I would recommend him to family and friends. Don't hesitate to make an appointment. He is amazing.

Dr. Lau is a genius!

It was clear, minutes into my consultation, that Dr. Lau was special. He explained the procedure I was interested in (labiaplasty) completely, answered all of my questions, and explained why he uses the techniques that he does. His bedside manner is excellent, he's warm and comforting. The result of my surgery was better than I could have ever hoped for. He is a surgical genius. He restored my sexual confidence and self-esteem in the bedroom. I feel feminine and finally normal. Go to Dr. Lau and ONLY Dr. Lau.

Dr. Lau Rocks!

Dr. Lau is the best physician for any female problem. A friend recommended him to me years ago and I'm glad I went. Dr. Lau is an excellent surgeon and has a great personality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any female friend of mine. Thank you Dr. Lau for the excellent service you provide!

Finally a GOOD Doctor with a personality!

Dr. Lau is AWESOME! It is very hard to find a doctor that is not only knowledgeable, good at what they do, BUT also has a pleasant personality. Dr. Lau is a gyneocologist but also a cosmetic surgeon. I went to him to repair the damage from having children...not only did he do a great job, but we did a little extra to bring back my youth down there ;). If you need any type of surgery below the belt ladies dont think twice about seeing him...and if you live far away he is worth the drive....you will feel safe, cared for, and that YOU matter! Once you meet him you'll go back to him for what ever procedures he offers that you may need, or want.

Dr. Michael P Lau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.