Dr. Michael L Lavender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Lavender?

Not on board with family planning

I went to Dr. Lavender regarding an issue with my menstrual cycle being irregular. I clearly stated I was not ready to have children; just wanted to ensure there weren't any cysts or serious underlying health issues. He repeatedly moved the focus away from overall health and towards optimal fertility. He insisted I should have a baby before the age of 35. His reasoning being: otherwise I would be at high risk of having a "mongoloid baby". This is outdated fertility information. Let alone, the inappropriate, racist, ignorant use of "mongoloid" in referring to persons with mentally disabilties. I was horrified.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Michael Lavender is a great doctor. He has a genuine bedside manner. He really cares about his patients. I had a difficult time getting pregnant and he helped me through the time emotionally and physically. I moved to a different state and I can't find a doctor that compares to him. He delivered both of my babies.