Dr. Michael M Law Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Law?

Well run office

Each time I visit Dr. Law's office, my appointment runs very smoothly. From the moment I walk in the door, I am promptly greeted and checked in. There is really little to no waiting time following my check-in. Dr. Law is highly professional and competent, yet he maintains an approachable demeanor. His staff members are also attentive and very personable, and highly qualified and thorough. It's refreshing to visit a physician's office that seems to work so seamlessly - takes the stress out of going to see a doctor!

As always

Everyone is so professional in this office, it is incredible. If you ask a question you are never made to feel inadequate. Everything is explained in a manner that is respectful and thorough.

This office is top notch and was very sensitive and caring throughout every step of my surgery. They went above and beyond my expectations and Dr. Law made me feel comfortable and was meticulous and professional at preparing me for my surgery. I cannot say enough about him or his staff and would recommend Dr. Law for any surgery you are thinking about. I could not be happier with my results and am only sorry I waited so long to do it. Dr. Law will spend the time will you until you are satisfied. He does not rush you and he wants you to leave feeling like he answered all your questions. If you are looking for perfection, a caring staff, and a comfortable atmosphere, look no further - Dr. Law is the one. I am so grateful for everything he has done.

Excellent

The Dr., office, and staff were exactly what I would have wanted. When you are planning a procedure, first impressions are important.

Patient

Your time is treated as valuable as the surgeons, never during an appoitment have a felt rushed. Dr Law, his NP Tracey and all of his staff have spent thorough time with me, answered all my questions and made me feel like I was the only patient on the books. Surgery and follow up has been amazing with the most beautiful work. Would recommend to anyone

Excellent surgeon

I found Dr. Law after interviewing six plastic surgeons. I chose Dr. Law for facial fat grafting because of his experience, training and his results. He has an excellent bedside manner and is a dedicated professional.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon and Staff

DR. Law is well known as on eof the most accomplished and talented fat grafting surgeons in the world and his reputation is deserved. he is incredibly meticulous both in surgery and during the consultation process. Throughout my journey I felt very special and cared for by Dr. Law and his staff. I am delighted with my very natural looking results.

Blue Water Spa always provides this client with a wonderful experience. The treatments are professional and the staff is courteous. I look forward to every appointment.

Really disappointed by the office staff.

The office staff was not fully prepared, gave incomplete information and seemed to make up things along the way to support their goals. Know that you will likely have a few bumps with them, and that they will refuse to see you if there is any problem along the way, and that they will not figure out a way to make things work out on the patient's end. I hear he is very good for facial work, but the office staff is always right is their philosophy. I was very disappointed on this regard.

Stellar Plastic surgeon

I had a very complex eyelid revision surgery. Dr. Law was recommended to me by several physicians. He is exceptionally well trained and experienced. I knew he was my doctor at our first meting. He really listened to me and seemed to understand my goals, my fears and, and how important the results were to me. The results are amazing. His anesthesiologist and his whole team are incredible and the facility is amazing. Dr. Michael Law is a area, caring and talented surgeon.

Michael Law MD - The Plastic Surgeon for Doctors and Their Families

Dr. Michael Law has outstanding training. His results are consistently fantastic. As a physician, I can trust Dr. Law, for my own needs, the cosmetic needs of my spouse and my close friends. He is the only plastic surgeon locally with Joint Commission certified Surgical Suite. He is the only plastic surgeon in the area who is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honors society. he gaduated second in his medical school class Emory University and received ten years of formal surgeonal raining from UCLA and USC. Furthermore, his results speak for themselves. I refer to him for all aesthetic plastic survey procedures, particularly for people needing a revision. I would encourage any person to take their time researching a plastic surgeon. You won't find a more capable plastic surgeon than Michael Law.

My experience with Dr. Law and Staff

Out of all the plastic surgeons I have consulted with, this was the best experience I have ever had. Dr. Law and his staff were very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate to my needs, concerns and what I wished to her performed. They were very patient and kind and spent a considerable amount of time examining me and explaining each procedure and educating me on what those procedures entailed. The facility was extremely pleasant on the eye and extremely clean with a very relaxed and calm environment. I have finally found a doctor I feel I can trust with my medical needs.

Dr. Michael M Law is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.