Dr. Michael S Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Lee?

Have always been happy with Dr. Lee. Have seen him for several injuries - always willing to try what it takes to feel better.

Had expected excellent care from Dr Lee instead I was lead to believe i needed a simple arthroscopic surgery for a tornmeniscus.Had the surgery and at post-op visit my knee felt worse than prior to surgery. After 3 years while undergoing various consults with other ortho surgeons I learned Dr Lee should never have performed the arthroscopy but did more damage to my knee leaving no cartilage & bone on bone knee. Now I'm forced to have a total knee replacement. He behaved very arrogantly when I told him there was no improvement and dismissed my concerns and long-term outcome. I would never recommend this doctor to help my dog. Patient beware!

Horrorable Wait Time

I sat there for an hour and still did not get to see this doctor. I got fed up and told the front desk I am going to get another doctor. Do not waste your valuable time at this doctors office

Bad Experience

I have been in serious pain for over a month and Dr. Lee's bedside manner is terrible. I have been there 3 times and nothing has been done to ease the pain in my back that is going down to my leg. It took them over a month to finally do a CT scan and his office never called me to tell me that they had the results. I am unable to walk and in extreme pain and they told me that I would have to wait another week. I told them that this is unaceptable becuase I am in such pain. They finally made me an appointment for next week but was told I would have to wait a long time.

Takes HMO with exception; which being he can charge anything he wants after insurance pays. He is money hungry and a poor surgeon.

retired reg. nurse

professional manner, good results from surgery. good after care

One of the best surgeon as well as caring.

Must have had a bad day!!!

This Doctor was rude to say the least. He was to be a second opinion referal from my lawyer. He never suggested more testing for my knee. When I complained of pain while driving he suggested I drive with my left leg...sure like that's safe.He said that there was nothing to be done. The next REAL Doctor recommended more testing and found 2 tears, sprains and other issues. This was a Workers' Comp case so I guess that he did not want to be bothered. Do more research...I do not recommend!