The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. I Leitman
Dr. I Leitman, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Leitman is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore University Hospital-The Sandra Atlas Bass Campus. Dr. Leitman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. I Leitman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. I Leitman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.