Have you seen Dr. Michael E Lenczyk?

Excellent Dr!

I found him to be very caring and interested in how I felt and was doing with my recent surgery! He is probably the friendliest anesthesiologist I have ever met, which made me feel really relaxed going into surgery. I wish more doctors had a personality similar to his. I also did really well with the anesthesia so I appreciate his good work!! Thank you Dr Lenczyk!!

Excellent and caring anesthesiologist

Dr. Lenczyk called me the day before surgery just to touch base and verify my past medical history. He has a great bedside manner, and it was obvious he had a good rapport with the rest of the staff. His demeanor was reassuring for a first time patient. He even followed up with me after discharge to see how I was feeling. Thank you Dr. Lenczyk for taking such great care of me.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Michael E Lenczyk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.