More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Lenz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michael A Lenz has the following 11 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Primary Headache Disorders
Dr. Michael A Lenz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I continue to have and bring to Dr Lenz's attention that there seems to be no communication on how prescribed medications are managed. What follow up is expected within what time frame? This has been true of both my husband and myself and has caused us to look for another health provider. Even though I do appreciate his manner during the appointment I cannot continue to guess when we are supposed to have follow-ups so we can feel confident when calling in prescriptions that they will be filled and not have to call and speak with his staff who are many times quite unpleasant to speak with.
As a Registered Nurse, I am very picky about my health care providers. I have found Dr. Lenz to be an excellent physician who is up to date on the latest research and treatments. He has always spent more time with me in his office than any other physician I have had in the past. He asks questions about what is going on in my life because I think he likes to get to know his patients and believes (as I do) you can't just treat the disease- but you have to treat the whole patient. I would recommend Dr. Lenz without any reservations. I feel very grateful to have found him!
Dr. Lenz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1996
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Michael A Lenz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsProhealth Medical Group, 2750 Golf Rd Ste C, Delafield, WI
Dr. Michael A Lenz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delafield, WI.