Dr. Michael Leonard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Leonard?

All options are explained to make an informed decision

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

First class service from Dr. Leonard, his staff and all involved. My paperwork for insurance as filled out in lightening speed. Dr. Leonard is a highly skilled surgeon - glad I trusted him and am recovering well. He will not perform surgery unless you absolutely need it. I like a doctor that takes their oath seriously, 'First, do no harm'....

A Patient's Testimony

Posted on July 12th, 2016

In the 50 years since I suffered a traumatic back injury, I've seen my fair share of neurosurgeons. I found Dr Leonard to be calm and reassuring. He listened to my concerns and addressed them. He took his time explaining what he would do and why. Normally I'm frightened going into back surgery, but I felt calm and unafraid. The surgery was complicated and was necessary to repair a mistake made by another doctor. The surgery went well. There were no complications, Dr Leonard was recommended to me by two doctors and a nurse. I recommend him highly.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I had surgery in 2014 still have same issues even after 2 years, he told me it could take a year

The feeling we got when leaving his practice: RUSHED OUT LIKE CATTLE.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

My mother was referred less than a year ago to see Dr. Leonard. I suppose if my mom had on a mink coat on or looked as if she was royalty, Dr. Leonard would have treated us differently. It wasn't that he was mean or anything, but he did a cattle rush job on my mother. We spent more time with his PA who by the way was very professional and courteous. He never asked if we had any questions and the whole time he was rushy with us. I guess he was late for his luncheon or something. I have met many doctors and I have worked with many doctors. After the rush job he gave us, he then tells us "okay let's get you on your way" as if rushing out of there was what we waited for in the waiting room? Nope I didn't like this doctor at all. I told my mother as we left his office, we will never come back to this doctor .

Lack of Service

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Dr. Leonard spend very little time with his patient. I spend more time with his P.A., while in hospital his P. A. Conduct the visit.

Great experience

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I really had a good experience in Dr. Leonard's office. He understood my complaints and we came up with a treatment plan.

RECOMMENDED

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I went and saw Dr. Leonard a couple weeks ago and was a little discouraged initially because the thought of seeing a surgeon scared me. When I checked in the girls at the front were very kind and happy and was a nice sight to see. I waited for about 15 min or so before I was taken back and was then seen by the PA who was very bubbly. She did a thorough exam for my neck and my back and was very patient with me. She then let me know Dr. Leonard would be in to see me shortly and go over my exam, as well as, my films. So Dr. Leonard came into the room and had a nice bedside manner which was very nice to have considering how nervous I was. He let me know of what was going on with my neck and my back and advised that I may need surgery later on but not right now. I was happy to hear he didnt want to cut into my back or my neck just because. So I highly recommend Dr. Leonard because he isn't a surgeon that recommends surgery right off meeting unless maybe you truly do need surgery.

Very sincere doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Dr. Leonard took his time with me, gave me sound advice and didn't jump to surgery immediately.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I was referred to Dr L. I didn't know what to expect but I was pleaseantly surprise to find him very nice and kind to me he was straight forward and he answerd all of my questions. I would recomed him to my family and friends.

Posted on October 26th, 2017