Dr. Michael G Leong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Leong?

Dr. Leong was an outstanding Doctor, his courtesy and bedside manner was exceptional.He was able to quickly diagnosing my pain, explain it and remedy it. I feel fortunate to have him as my Pain Management Doctor. I would recommednd him highly.

I DIDN'T CARE FOR HIM

I met him just one time at Stanford and he told me to "give it up. They can no longer help me at the pain clinic. How's that for encouragement??

Your Body Doesn't Like Narcotics For Pain Management ?

I would highly recommend Dr. Leong for diagnosis and treatment of back pain. I found him to be very personable,knowledgable,caring - a good listener. He was a expert in the administration of the drug Prialt .

Incompetent practitioner

Under Dr. Leong's care there were several errors in the distribution of my medication. He was insulting and hot tempered, making strong judgements about my character. By far, my experience with Dr. Leong was the worst medical experience of my lifetime.

Excellent Doctor - highly recommended.

Dr. Leong is a kind soul. He felt my pain, and treated it till it went away. This was after my oncologist refused to treat my pain [jerk].