Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael H Leonidov has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael H Leonidov has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Family Planning
Dr. Michael H Leonidov is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Leonidov is a personable, professional, and thorough physician. I have been seeing him for about 9 years, and he always listens and is very deliberate and conscientious about prescribing any medication or course of treatment. I feel extremely confident that he has my best interests at heart and really looks out for me!
I use to see doctor about 6 years ago and stopped seeing him because of a move I really hated to leave him .I have fibro. And it is so very painful he was always there for me no matter if pain or blood pressor always took his time and got to the point I have now moved back here and hoping to get him as my doc.again. Thank u Doc.
Don't waste your time with this guy! Why do you think he is in business alone?
Dr. Leonidov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Michael H Leonidov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKingstowne Family Practice, 6206 Old Franconia Rd, Alexandria, VA
Dr. Michael H Leonidov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.