Dr. Michael Lepire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lepire?

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I was impressed on how fast he came into the room. The nurse wasn't even out yet.

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr LePire and staff respects my time by always ensuring I?m seen at my at scheduled time. Hands down, he has the most professional and efficient front office staff I have EVER encountered within PMG.

Posted on August 13th, 2017

Nurses and doctor showed care and concern for my condition and were patient with me; thank you. I know now I'm in good hands!

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Most professional come highly recommended by me. Dr. Lempeir is exactly what health and well being is all about. Thanks Doc!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Lepire is always extremely professional and willing to work through problems with me.

Posted on March 16th, 2017

I'm so pleased to have Dr. LEPIRE as my doctor.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

My Physician was a Ace Doctor even though I just had gone through I was just cleared and had a major hop surgery. He is making sure that all precautions and preventable circumstances are checked for my upcoming procedure for bariatric surgery. Thank you Doc for your professionalism.

NO WAY I WOULD EVER RECOMMEND THIS AUDACIOUS, POMPOUS, EGOTISTICAL, COCKY ...SO CALLED DOCTOR.

Posted on January 24th, 2017

I totally have to agree with the patient that was seen in 2012. He is a total arrogant jack hole I've ever met. I've seen THERAPY dogs with a better bedside manner. Every time I would try to give him a reason of the care I was getting from my primary, he would talk over me , wouldn't let me finish. Had me in tears.... There was no introduction and he was very irritated because he was learning a new computer program system and he kept walking out of the room and he would ask me another question and I would try to reply and back out the room he would go.. He knew he was going to a new office, he should of spent his own time trying to figure that out . I will not go back, and NO I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS RUDE PERSON. The person that left the review in 2012 was spot on. I will be driving the extra distance for my other pulmonary Dr.. There wasn't an option for a 0 rating. Go into research and stay out of the public ....

Great Pulmonary Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr. Lepire is right on with his diagnosis and is very precise with explanations. I would tell a friend that he is accurate and trustworthy to find your health issues! He is also very respectful and courteous to his patients. I'm very pleased and feel I can feel at ease because I have him as my Pulmonary Doctor.

rude and officious

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I would not recommend this Dr. unless he got a personality transplant. My 84 year old mother was a new patient to hem, and came as a second opinion. He walked into the room giving commands. Never introduced himself. Acted as if he doubted the information we gave him. Criticized the prior Dr.'s treatment plan without giving us a chance to explain why it had been formulated. He was so busy telling my 84 year old mother that she had to start taking her own blood pressure because it was so terribly high, regardless of the fact that we explained that she was in pain and had a well documented case of white coat. We repeatedly agreed to have it taken as often as he wanted by emt's in her place of residence, but he barked at her about how to do it herself.He was so busy listening with his answer running that he failed to understand that besides being in pain, she was very apprehensive about what he would see in the x-rays we had brought and what course of treatment he would recommend.He repeatedly asked about her non use of inhalers, as is she were stupid and not taking proper care of herself, despite repeated explanations that they contained a substance which caused severe asthma attacks and had been recommended against by prior doctors.He is probably a very competent physician, but if this is his usual routine, he would be better suited to research. Needless to say, we are canceling all follow up appointments and will seek a more humane physician

One of the best Physicians I have met here in Arizona!!!

Posted on April 30th, 2009

He follows through with treatment, paperwork, shakes your hand each and every visit. He carefully explains what it is your going through. He is very personable. On one visit, I came in the office with a BP of 213/187. He automatically sent me to the hospital. He refused to let me go home. Afterwards he called me at home to see how I was doing! He really cares. I really believe that he saved my life that day.

Posted on September 27th, 2017