Dr. Michael Lett Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lett?

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Lett is an excellent physician. He has a great bedside manner. He is prompt, thorough and thoughtful. He is excellent at follow up and provides worthwhile information. As a physician myself I can only say good things about him. All of my family sees him and I have recommended him to all of my friends. They have all had excellent experiences with him also.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Dr Lett explained my medical issues very well. He is very nice and I highly recommend him.

Thank you so much!!

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Thank you so much for opening your office early on Friday morning to follow up on my emergency.

Posted on June 5th, 2012

My visits have been very good for the last several years. I have dry eyes and sometimes sleep with my eyes open. Dr. Lett was able to diagnose the problem and we have been able to correct it! Great doctor!

Best Ophthalmologist in Knoxville TN!

Posted on June 1st, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Lett's for 3 to 4 years for a glaucoma condition. He is very knowledgable, experienced, caring, kind and friendly. He also helps with reducing my costs whenever and however he can. His staff is very friendly and helpful, and I have never had more than a few minutes of wait time. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lett or his staff.

Don't use this physician!

Posted on May 29th, 2009

Dr. Lett is a very nice man, but incompetent. He performed a procedure on both of my eyes that resulted in a series of numorous expensive visits to a specialist. He gave inaccurate information regarding an eye condition, then no patient education after a poorly performed surgery. A procedure he claimed would be healed over a long weekend is going on 2 months with a specialist. The speicalist vehemently disagreed with the procedure Lett performed. It was appalling that he did a surgery like this in his office with a scalpel and some local anethsesia. I found out later that this procedure is actually done in a sterile surgical suite with careful precision. I could have been seriously damaged for a lifetime. I have a PhD and worked in healthcare for years. I should never have mistaken his kind, casual demeanor as someone who was confident...when he's actually incompetent!

Posted on June 25th, 2016