Michael Leung Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Leung?

Great customer service

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Dr. Leung is a professional, highly skilled and the most caring physician I have ever met. I am thankful and blessed to call him my Dr. I see Dr. Leung for my yearly well woman visits. Dr. Leung has also helped me with my PCOS and conducted my LEEP surgery. Dr. Leung and his staff care and tend to their patients needs and are very knowledgeable in the gynecology field. I hope one day he will deliver my first born child.

A Super Hero with an OBGYN smile

Posted on May 26th, 2017

He has delivered two of my 3 children and if we decide to have a fourth, he would be the OBGYN of my wife and I's choice. Hes funny, respectful, patient, and truly cares about his patients. I love this guy! I think I have a bro crush...lol...

Quality Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Simply one of the best doctors EVER. When I first moved to Houston he was recommended to me by a coworker who spoke highly of him. I found out for myself that he is so caring, personable and highly skilled. He delivered my first child and I never doubted myself in his care. I recently switched jobs and learned I would lose him as a doctor, which is SO disappointing. Not just a quality physician but also a great person! I highly recommend! Wonderful staff also!

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I enjoy Dr. Leung. He is friendly and kind. I really have no complaints.

Patient

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Good doctor

Very Personable

Posted on January 31st, 2009

I love this doctor and all the staff at Methodist. They really made my exprience with them a pleasant one. I felt as if I had receive the royal treatment while in their care. My first son was delivered at Southwest Memorial and they could not even compare to the love and attention that I received from all the staff, especially Dr. Leung.

Would not refer him

Posted on June 30th, 2008

I was pregnant with twins. It did not seem as if he really had a full knowlege of what I was going through. I relied on his expertise, but in the end I realized after my twins that he missed a lot. I would not go back to him if I happen to fall pregnant again.

Posted on August 8th, 2017