Dr. Michael Levangie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Levangie?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Have been going to Dr Lavangie since 2008. Over the past several years he does not seem to manage time very well. During my most recent checkup I waited for over an hour to be seen and could not wait any longer and asked to be rescheduled. My rescheduled appointment did not fair any better. Waited again for over an hour to be seen. I will be looking for a new Cardio Dr.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr. Mike was my Cardiologist for over 10 years. I've since retired and relocated and was unable to get him to join me in Florida. He has on two occasions saved me and he will be my favorite Physician forever.

Best Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Excellent doctor. He is kind and patient. He wont beat around the bush. Hes good in the field of cardiology. He found my blockage the first visit during a stress test. I wanted a second opinion and he knew I was scared. Sent me to medstar of DC the stent was put in . Thank you Dr. Levangie for giving me continued life.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

he is the most caring doctor I have ever had...he takes his time with you...does not rush your visit and definitely cares about you and your health...he also saved my life when I was told I needed to have further tests which led to surgery at WHC...I have been a patient for 6 years....

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Excellent doctor! (I'm still here). About ten years ago, at a regular office visit, he told me I had to go to the hospital NOW! His manner was so calming it was almost like listening to the evening news. By 10:00PM I was the proud (and alive) recipient of a brand new pcaemaker. It just doesn't get any better than that! Needless to say, he is still my cardiologist.

Posted on June 29th, 2017