Dr. Michael Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Levine?

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr M Levine for over 40 years. My experiences have always been met with concern for my welfare and treated with professionalism.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

This was one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He was knowledgeable about an alternative treatment I want to try. I had chronic Gastritis.I ask him about using fresh cabbage juice for 2 weeks and adding carrots to make it palatable. He knew several people that had done that and it worked for all of them. He was always kind.I've only had a few doctors that have been this good. They are rare. If you tell him or ask him something he will give you an answer. If he's late it's because he spent the time with a patient before you. That's a good thing.

Gold Star For This Doc

Posted on August 5th, 2014

I found Dr. Levine totally through the internet. What a find! DKGAFL's review sold me on Dr. Levine and the rest is history. The colonoscopy is over and I'm so old I'll never have to it again. Thank you, Dr. Levine for making it so easy. (BTW, they sang Happy Birthday to me before my procedure. That was a plus!)

happy camper

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr LeVine is a fabulous doctor! Very considerate and very patient!

Excellent choice if needing a Gastroenterologist's services

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I put off having a colonoscopy until I was 57 for no legitimate reason other than apprehension. I was referred to Dr LeVine by my primary care physician and I have to say I am totally happy with all aspects of my experience. Dr LeVine is a personable, affable man with a great "bedside manner" and put me at ease immediately. I would not hesitate at all to recommend this fine doctor to anyone.

Posted on March 9th, 2016