Dr. Michael A Levitas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Levitas?

Goes the extra mile

He was on call the morning my son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. He called the hospitals and made all the arrangements for the ER admittances. Would have asked for him as our ped, but he was not taking new patients at the time.

Dr. Levitas is one of the Best doctors in our community. He is thorough during examinations. He is incredibly knowledgable in youth health and emotional issues. He is personal, I felt that my child's well being mattered. I am more that satisfied having this doctor care for my child.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Michael A Levitas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumberland, MD.