MICHAEL LEVITT Is this you?

Have you seen MICHAEL LEVITT?

Greatly pleased

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Levitt has given me and my spouse medical and surgical eye care and we are greatly pleased with hi and his entire operation. He is friendly, compassionate, understanding and treats you specially. His staff reflects his attitude and their attitudes are also warm and friendly. It is a comfortable place to visit. No matter when we arrive, we are always seen in a matter of minutes. His screening staff is very knowledgeable and reassuring. He is one of the finest doctors I know or have had personally. He always takes time to ask if there are any questions or concerns before he will leave the exam room. He never appears in a hurry. He readily explains areas of concern or intricacies of the disease or procedures. He clearly knows you and asks about family, events in your life as well as your medical needs. We have already referred two of our friends to see him for eye care.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Had my cataracts done 2 weeks apart and am seeing better than 20:20 in each eye! I am 71 yrs young and why did i wait this long. I tried to purchase the $5000 multi focus lenses but Dr Levitt insisted the Standard lenses would be best ($99 each eye). He was absolutely correct. He als o oversees my wife's more serious eye issues from 57 yrs of diabetes and she is improving. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Levitt and his staff are very kind, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Levitt is thorough and explains in detail what he is doing, what he recommends and the reason(s) for the recommendation. When you leave the office, you know you are in great hands --I couldn't be happier with my experiences so far.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Awesome doctor and office staff!

Praise for Dr. Levitt

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I met Dr. Levitt on Swann and followed to his new office on Habana. I have had exams, cataract surgery and most recently my eyelids done. I am so pleased with the results of all. Dr. Levitt and his staff are top notch all the way around. I have already recommended them to several people, one of which has already had cataracts removed.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Levitt did a great job with my cataract! I can't wait to get my other eye done!

my review

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Excellent care! I would wait whatever time it took, to have Dr Levitt save my eye site!

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr. Levitt is very courteous, listens to all your concerns. Take his time with you, I never feel hurried while I am there. Great Doctor.

Smart cookie

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Great staff and Dr.Levitt is a five star physician 100%.

Your review Great Doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2014

Dr. Levitt is a patient, competent, and kind physician who demonstrates interest in the individual and provides support for the whole patient while dealing with the specific ophthalmological needs. He makes himself available even on a drop in basis. If you are tired of dealing with the Big Box Eye Clinics that herd you from room to room, and are interested in seeing a compassionate, physician who will listen to your wants, needs and concerns, then Dr. Levitt is a great choice.

Excellent doctor