Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Lieb has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Michael Lieb has the following 15 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Bowel Resection
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Rectal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Michael Lieb has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Lieb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Michael Lieb accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael Lieb Md, 9622 Bustleton Ave Ste 2, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Lieb in this video.
Dr. Michael Lieb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.