Dr. Michael L Lifsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Lifsey?

last seen 2008

Very concerned about why you visited him and sincerely works with you to correct your ENT problems. A great caring doctor and very professional in his practice. And a great office staff.

Great Otholari

Highly RecommendedHave seen & been treated for over 30 yearsGreat bedside manner and humor Very concerned and sympathetic with his patience

I love this Dr! He is always patient. The office has a super nice staff. I would trust Dr Lifsey with any of my children and I know that he is up to date with his research! Best Dr ever!!!!!

Best doctor I've ever had!

I love Dr. Lifsey! I had Tonsillitis and had been to 3 different doctors and they wouldn't take my Tonsills out. I went to him bc somebody recommended him. He saw me and explained everything about Tonsillitis to me. He gave me the surgery 3 months later. I've been going to him ever since. It helps that he has a office on the south shore and northshore! I live in Slidell, but I'm always out in Kenner. So it's perfect! He is very polite, he will answer any questions you have. He is very casual..he's not snooty. I can go to him if it's allergy season, and he remembers evey time around allergy season I get Allergic Rhinitis and Acute Sinusitis. You can usually get an appoinment in 1 or 2 days in calling. If you're going to the Metairie location, I would suggest getting there about 15 minutes before your schedule appointment. They are usually very busy and only have about 10 rooms.

Dr. Michael L Lifsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.