Dr. Michael Linett Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Linett?

Terrible ER visit

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Went to ER for treatment of simple infection, Dr Linett diagnosed immediately (good!) and I asked for a specific injection as treatment (he said that's a perfect treatment), though I explained I could not get the injection in the standard place. He said he would investigate if it could be given some other place. A nurse came back and wanted to give the injection exactly the place I told the Dr. i could not take it. She insisted and I asked to speak to the Dr. The nurse left and returned with another medication (not the one we discussed) and I was never able to see the Dr again to decide on a treatment or to see if the injection I requested would be possible in another place. The nurse was allowed to decide my treatment without even my input. I was released with documents saying I had been given the injection when I was not, and that I was prescribed no medication when i was. Just Terrible.

Posted on February 14th, 2017