Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Lins has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Dr. Lins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Phillips Eye Institute
Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Michael Lins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFairview Fridley Clinic, 6341 University Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Michael Lins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.