Dr. Michael Little Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Little?

My sons doctor untill he graduates

Posted on December 5th, 2017

We have been extremely blessed to have him he is not only very professional and extremely the best doctor I have ever used for my sons doctor we went to him when we moved to Mobile he is a gifted doctor. He cares for the kids and wants the best for them.

HORRIBLE ATTITUDE

Posted on June 8th, 2017

HE HAS TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. HE IS THE WORST DOCTOR IN THE PRACTICE I WOULD RECOMEND EVERYONE IN THE PRACTICE EXCEPT HIM. HE LOOKS AT YOU AND TALKS TO YOU LIKE YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON. HOWEVER, AFTER HE WAS DONE SEEING US AND WENT INTO THE NEXT ROOM HE WAS A DIFFERENT PERSON. ITS VERY OBVIOUS IT WAS SOME OF HIS FRIENDS. YOU COULD HERE THE LAUGHER THROUGH THE WALL. IT WAS A DOCTOR JEKYLL MR HYDE KINDA MOMENT.

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on August 4th, 2016

I will not recommend him to anyone. I went in for a 1 week appointment with my son. He hadn't gained any weight but also hadn't lost any. He spent most of the appointment scolding me for not pumping. I was trying to exclusively breastfeed as long as I could. He told me that was the reason he had jaundice and that I was wasting taxpayers money with a pump. I paid for my pump on my own and was going to use it once I had a routine in place. Everytime that I have gone in there for a sick appointment he makes me feel bad. He told me that I am exaggerating everything. It was not true, as soon as I saw Dr. Faye Roberts she found that my son had a severe double ear infection. Overall, he has the worst bedside manner and makes anyone feel terrible.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

He was excellent in getting my son to talk to him. Very compassionate and courteous.

Posted on November 29th, 2012

On first visit spent more time with my children than expected. Always jovial and upbeat. Makes them feel at ease. And me too for that matter. Addressed problems we came in for expertly, giving any options and making sure we'd call if follow up was necessary. I can't imagine a better personality for a pediatrician. We wish we found him when the kids were younger since we switched docs a lot.

Very kind and easy to talk to

Posted on September 7th, 2012