Have you seen Dr. Michael A Lobianco?

Best Dr. in Philadelphia!!!

We have been going to Dr LoBianco for over 20 years. He is always in a good mood...always pleasant and answers all of your questions. He has hit the nail on the head with symptoms that could have been misdiagnosed by any other Dr. He is in our opinion the best in the city.

Great Doctor

Dr.Mike is a really great doctor. Spends time with me and family. Never talks down to you. We really click as we are both Wildwood guys.

salesmanger

the best dr.in town

Seen dr for over 25 yrs. all about $$$$ does not really care. Office staff Asian girl Elaine daughter who flunk out of school & nasty!!!!

I've been seeing this doctor for over 20 Years now and Im very satisfied with him in all aspects.

Seen every doctor in the office and enjoyed all of them

These doctors and staff are liars and profilers. Don't waste your time.

The staff here are irritable and aloof ,especially the Asian girl. I've waited upwards of 2 hours for a simple prescription refill. The office is outdated and the doctors will prescribe you paid killers, then if they get any type of feeling that the DEA may be snooping g around, they will make up lies and "patient profile". Been to this do tor for a decade and then he completely betrayed me, lied and didn't even have the courtesy to speak with me in person or on the phone. Instead he send a letter like a coward. I would also like to add that Dr Tumaz is a total jerk and doesn't seem to have empathy for those of us who have severe chronic pain . Don't waste your time here.

excellent Drs. and staff

I brought my elderly mother to see Dr.LoBianco and liked right away. He was pleasent and smiling and showed a true interest in her health. He did everything right and answered all of our questions. I am transferring my whole family to him because our current doctor doesn't care especially if you have HMO insurance. Very pleased

A great doctor

Dr.Mike takes care of my entire family. he has saved my life more than once. I owe him my life, and my family and I are truly greatful for all he does for us. He is compassionate, smart, and spends a lot of time with us and explains everything. Simply the best doctor i have ever known.

Dr. Michael A Lobianco is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.

Dr. Michael A Lobianco Is this you?