Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael R Loew
Dr. Michael R Loew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Loew is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center and Penrose Hospital. Dr. Loew has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael R Loew has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael R Loew has the following 4 expertise
Dr. Michael R Loew has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael R Loew is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Michael Loew spent quality time with me while I was in the emergency room at Penrose Hospital....He was most helpful and gave me good advice...He sat across from me and answered all my questions...I really appreciated the time and dialog we shared...the hospital is fortunate to have Dr. Michael Loew on their staff....He rates a Five Stars !!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Loew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael Robert Loew Md, 8070 Sawback Trl, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Michael R Loew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.