Dr. Michael D London Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael D London?

Dr Michael London is the best!

Dr London was so caring and listened to me which I was not used to after dealing with spectrum for years. He never gave up on me and even asked about my family. He replaced my knee and I am very pleased with the outcome. I will definitely refer anyone to him.

Amazing doctor

Dr London gave me a new lease on life when he did my knee replacement. My previous doctor wouldn't even work with me because of my age, I'm 55, even though my knee was in dire need of surgery. He's kind and listens when I talk.

I came to Dr. London with a knee cap that was broken into three pieces. He put me back together and has been a wonderful, caring doctor through my whole ordeal. I feel fortunate to have him for my doctor.

Have been a patient for many many years, and I consider Dr. London a good friend and feel he is a good physician.

loss of hope and possibly loss of use of the leg

Had a knee replacement and then a revision. Have tried to talk to London at each visit. I was not allowed a voice. The pain is constant and still unable to walk without the use of crutches , walker or wheelchair. Went for a second opinion and found out that London did not do the second procedure correctly either. I have a torn ligament. Fluid in the ligament and tendonitis. Because of not being able to put full weight on the leg..it is now atrophied. Because of all above I was told I have a good chance of not walking on the leg in the future. Just say no to London.

Had a knee replacement. Did not acknowledge my pain and I actually finally got a second opinion outside of the vicinity of his practice and was given a revision that now inlcuded rods up and down my legs. It was too large for my frame, torn, and loose.

Dont know much about the doctors office or even the doctor but what I do know is he referred to my loved one as a BIG patient. What a rude man!

DON'T DO IT!!

Would have given him minus stars but not able too. Dr. London replaced my hip 6 years and I should have followed my gut reaction when I first met him and walked out of the appointment. He is very rude. Ended up in worse shape after my surgery. Now have nerve damage and a drop foot caused from the surgery. Afterwards he bascially brushed me off. DO NOT LET HIM PERFORM SURGERY.

Dr. Michael D London is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.