Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Louwers has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Michael J Louwers has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 18
This doctor is an excellent salesperson for the steroid injection industry. He will tell you it will fix all that ails you. If you are a repeat customer you might evan get the occasional pain pill. One day these young doctors will grow old and suffer the pain of a heavily damaged spine, only by that time will they realize the immense suffering they have caused from the inaction to treat pain appropriately.
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone with a back injury. If an injection into your back dosen't work for your pain, then unfortunately you are out of luck, and this doctor dismisses you as a lost cause. He will not explore other options or tests for you. His demeanor is as a person who thinks you are lying about your pain, and just wants to send you back to work asap. My biggest mistake was getting a second opinion to see this doctor. I am still in serious pain, and I am getting sent back to work in that condition, without knowing what is wrong with me. The staff also twice was supposed to send in prescriptions to the pharmacy and didn't do so, without me continuously calling the office to remind them about it. Not sure what his secretary is for, but she never answers the phone. I am pretty sure this is the Dr. Louwer from the Michigan brain and spine office in Novi. If not then my apologies this review is for him. If you are going to go there, make sure you see one of the actual DOCTORS. Louwers is basically just a pain specialist, who ironically has no compassion, knowledge, or interest in solving anyones pain issues.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Michael J Louwers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit Pain Specialists Inc, 4302 Allen Rd Ste 300, Stow, OH
Dr. Michael J Louwers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stow, OH.