Dr. Michael R Lubetsky Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Lubetsky?

Not what I expected

All I Could say that I am very disappointed to say the least. I was expecting more from Dr. MICHAEL R LUBETSKY. He seemed to be distracted and he rushed through the appointment I guess to stay on schedule. I could see that with someone with his experience he could make a diagnosis very quickly by examining the patient (5 minute exam) but the least I expected from a Rehumatolgist is to run a blood test to rule out some serious autoimmune diseases or order a simple x rays before he declares his diagnosis. My recommendation if you are looking for a new Dr. try to find some one else and stay away from Henry Ford they are good as far as going in and out on time, and that why I choose them but not patient focused.

Best rheumatologist ever!

I have been seeing Dr. Lubetsky for nearly twenty years. He is highly informed and very caring. I always make a point of asking staff what they think of the doctor--Dr. Lubetsky's staff thinks the world of him. So do I.