Dr. Michael A Luchini Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Luchini?

Friendly and kind doctor...very trustworthy and liked my all his patients

Great Ortho Dr.

Dr. Luchini is my ortho dr due to an injury I sustained in a car accident where I was not at fault. My knee needed orthoscopic surgery, but prior to going "directly to the surgery route" like most Drs would, Dr. Luchini wanted me to try PT instead to make sure surgery was necessary. To me this showed that he was not looking at me as a price tag, but as a human being!!! The surgery was successful and a very long process of PT followed. Dr. Luchini is caring, polite, and a very good doctor. Without hesitation I would recommend him to anybody in this local area.

Knee surgery

Dr. Michael Luchini MD was so kind and caring. The staff were very professional and prompt. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Luchini MD as an orthopedic doctor.