Dr. Michael R Luder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Luder?

Saw me late on a Friday...

Although I made an appt. via the telephone, the front desk person turned me away because it was 4:45ish on a Friday...But, Dr. Luder and other staff intervened and I was grateful. Dr. Luder took his time and took care of my wound - he was thorough and efficient and asked lots of questions - which is good in my book. He also prescribed medicine and called it in. He even gave me some handmade 'leggings' to protect my wound from further infection.

excellent

Nice guy, good listener, helped me alleviate my discomfort with his osteopathic skills when other people I went to didn't help.

Type 2 Diabetes