Dr. Michael P Luft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Luft?

Great

He's great sometimes he takes a while thats because he has 3x as many people everyday than a 50 mi distance great recommend going there

Give this doctor a miss

He left his wife and five children for his the nurse called Sara Pauley who worked in his office, his wife was sick she he started the affair with this woman,it is a disgrace the way these pair have acted in the surgery. Give him a miss and find a decent doctor .

Dr Mike is a very careing dr he takes the time to get to know his patchents, I have moved to another state and miss him very much

I wouldn't take my dog to see this doctor. His nurse is rude, I sometimes wait over an hour and then might not even see him. He is never there and he always seems like he has other things to do. Needs to get his personal life together.

Dr is great BUT

Excellent doctor, very good bedside manor. Very smart, and explains everything in easy detail. BUT! the front desk staff are rude uncaring.. I lost my insurance and had taken a couple family members to see luft. I was told that if I had "talked to the doctor about anything pertaining to me that they was going to charge me!" they jumped the gun and was very nasty.. I have had a on going problem and Dr luft refused to write or sign anything having to do with my problem he passed the buck! so I have found another doctor who will care about me and my needs. I would not take my dog to this clinic with the nasty and rude people who work there..very unhappy with this office staff!

Wonderful Doctor, always takes time for his patients and really goes above and beyond for his patients. Very caring.

Excellent staff, easy to work with. They all are very friendly and caring. Dr. Luft is a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients, no m ...

I have decided to transfer to a different clinic. He is never in the office and he seems to have a problem keeping other providers in his office. I am sick and tired of waiting well over 45 minutes for a 2 minute exam.

I strongly suggest staying away from this provider. i sometimes have waited well over 1 1/2 hours to be seen to only get 1 or 2 minutes of his time.

Best Doctor Around

Dr Luft spends about 4 times as long with me as opposed to previous doctors I have seen. His staff always seems to work me in and even if that means Dr Luft has to stay late. With my ailments, I am sure lucky to have found Dr Luft as I was starting to feel hopeless. He seems so caring and concerned and is even very friendly (he does not have that Dr attitude). I hope we never loose him in our community, he is sure an asset.