Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Luther has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Well I went to him also and thought he was going to be a great doctor, but as it turns out he told me he did not know what else he could do for me. I ended up seeing a doctor in Huntsville and come to find out my problem was my heart. I was having extra beats that sent me into having spells like rapid heart beat, high blood pressure, trembles, and loss of bowels. This doctor ran 2 tests on me before he told me this. This is sad that a doctor would turn away a patient after only 2 tests. My doctor now put me on a heart monitor which showed the problem and prescribed a beta blocker which has been my life saver. My symptoms are almost non-existent. Be careful with a young doctor who does not have much experience.
11 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Michael W Luther accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSand Mountain Family Practice Center, 5104 US Highway 431, Albertville, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael W Luther in this video.
Dr. Michael W Luther is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albertville, AL.