Dr. Michael J Lyons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Lyons?

Best Pediatrician I could ever hope for

I have 2 boys and 1 girl. We have been seeing Dr.Lyons for over 10 years now. The kids absolutely adore him. he always spends as much time with you talking and answering questions as you feel needed. You never feel rushed. The rest of the doctors,nurse practioners,nurses and other staff are great too I never have a problem getting my kids seen even on the weekends. Thank you Dr. Lyons and all the staff at Medical Associates Pediatrics.

He's the only doctor for my kids

I have 3 boys & Dr. Lyons has been treating them since they were all born, starting in 2000. I can always depend on Dr. Lyons for anything regarding my children. He's amazing. The kids love him too.