Dr. Michael M Cohen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Cohen?

i was told i was the first appt of the day but then they took 2 people ahaed of me and after 1 hour i asked about the delay the receptionest got etremly irate and said why do u have someplace else to go.... i said yes when im told im the first and still have not seen the dr for over an hour i havve the right to ask she starting yelling well then leave as i answered ur question, i never met anyone so nasty who is representing a drs office extemly unprofessional and there were people eating some awlful smelling food when the sign said no eating but they did not care about that either, when ur not feeling well thats not something u want to smell let alone be yelled and laughed at by the staff for kindly asking about what time is it and will it be after sitting there an hour i felt like i was being punked but t was no joke just a nasty staff makes me wonder what kind of dr he is to have such people working for him all the staff had to say was sorry for the delay instead of causing a conflict by chiding me for asking the nurse in the background was laughing at the nast receptionests comments once again how professinal is that?m

Very professional and friendly!

Dr. Cohen was extremely friendly and has a wonderful bedside manner. He was very thorough and asked lots of relevant questions. He also checked-in with me frequently to see if I had any questions or concerns .

Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen was wonderful. I was nervous about the emg test but he made me laugh and eased my nerves. I would absolutely recommend him.

He brought my migraines under control. Compassionate and very knowledgeable.

Nightmare! Never been treated this horrible before

My appt. was at 10am and that's when they brought me into the room. I filled out my history on the computer, being told after I am done, the nurse will be in "shortly". I waited close to 30 minutes for the nurse. After she left, I waited close to another 20mins for the doctor to come in (11am). He didn't even look at anything I told the nurse. He barely listened to anything I said and kept brushing everything off. After I continued to try to explain, he began slamming his hand on the table and YELLING at me! His treatment for my headaches:Ice 3x a day and Aleve 3x a day. I told him that's what I've been doing and it hasn't worked, which is why I was there in the first place. He didn't listen and told me it will work. I left his office in tears after this nightmare experience.

Awful service at scheduling being asked not to call back ever

This office secretary for scheduling was very inappropriate and unprofessional - my appt was 4 days away and I called to cancel as I would be out of town on business - she told me I am not allowed to reschedule with the doctor since I had cancelled one other time within plenty of days in the past - I feel that they were dicriminating and should be reported for erhical and professional issues.

Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients.

Not Nice - Arrogant

I tried to schedule appointment for my son who has suffered multiple concussions. This doctor was recommended by a friend of mine. Unfortunately, this doctors office did not have a sense of urgency... I explained that my son has been to a specialist who has recommended a neurologist for my son. I told them that my son has been sick, headaches, throwing up etc..and there response was sorry we are NOT taking patients..he has already been to a specialist to go back to him, and I said they are the ones who told me to see a neurologist!!They said sorry not taking new patients.. I explained that I was recommended by one of their patients and they did not care...anyway these people are awful, the receptionist was apologetic but her office manager insisted that she NOT offer an appointment for my son!! THEY STINK!!!

My favorite health care provider!

Dr. Cohen is worth the wait. He has helped me more than other doctor in this city. As a California transplant who was accustomed to top quality health care, I had resigned myself to accepting second rate health care in PA.Dr. Cohen has renewed my good opinion of (atleast one) local doctor! He's GREAT.