Dr. Michael M Conway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Conway?

Patient - 12 years

Dr. Conway is simply outstanding. Great at diagnosis and treatment. I have never had a better doctor in my 70 years.

Extremely pleased and highly recommend.

Saw Dr. Conway today for the first time and was extremely pleased. He spent a lot of time with me and very patiently and thoroughly went over my diagnosis and listened to all I had to say. He wanted an indepth history of my symptoms. I have a follow up in a month and feel very confident in his care.

Doesn't "show up"

May have the skills to treat patients, but doesn't show up. Dr. Conway Admitted my Mom to the hospital for exacerbation of her COPD symptoms. She spent five weeks in the hospital and Dr. Conway only saw her once (the day he admitted her). After she was released to home hospice care, her symptoms and suffering was unmanageable, and when the VNA attempted to reach Dr. Conway to get some changes to her medicines (i.e., to sign on new scripts), they were told that he was not in charge of her care. After a number of hours attempting to get compassionate care for my Mom, the VNA finally had their own doctor sign off on the scripts so that my Mom could receive what they hoped would be more effective, humane treatment.

Perhaps the finest physician I've ever known

Until I left the state, Dr Conway saw me through mild and horrendous asthma attacks for almost 20 yrs. He succeeded in bringing the asthma under control, so that for some 6-8 years there were no ER visits, no creeping, gasping into his office. He saw me as a whole person, not just a pair of lungs. I know that I'm alive today because of a directive he gave as to emergency medication -- beyond inhalers.