Dr. Michael M Dunn Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Dunn?

Family Member

This Doctor was extremely rude to my family. When my aunt, who happens to be a nurse, expressed concern about the release of one of our family members he it was obvious that he was offended just at the fact that she questioned his decision. He was condescending. After a while of listening to him continuously be rude to my aunt I told him there is no need to be rude, she is just concerned. He then told the family that he was more concerned about the actual accident then our family members being treated by him. The family was appalled that he would make such a statement and never plan to return to the hospital he works for again.