2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Gutierrez?

Wonderful experience recommend highly

Please read this before you decide. I read the old reviews, but went to the appointment anyway. I was immediately greeted warmly by the office staff and a 94 year old man was in the waiting room telling his son he loved the place and the people there. I was taken back to the room BEFORE my scheduled appointment and immediately felt at ease, thanks to Pashawn -the medical assistant. She asked about my concerns and then Dr. Gutierrez came in just a few moments later. Immediately he shook my hand, looked me in the eye, and smiled. He then listened to why I was there-all three items. After a thorough examination, he took care of two of the items and recommended further treatment of a scar with a plastic surgeon. Dr. Gutierrez was absolutely delightful, professional, kind, and is now my dermatologist in NSB. Please keep in mind this is a busy office with many patients, so long chats with any doctor would mean longer waits for the other patients. For an excellent and caring doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Gutierrez.

Went twice to his office. Dr. Gutierrez seems to be in a hurry. Did not provide medical explanations or showed interest. Did no inspect my body or scalp. On the second visit he spent less than 5 min. on me. I went to a dermatologist physician assistant and was positively surprised by the attention, information and great service. A full inspection of my skin was done plus treatment the same day for the affected areas. So a PA-C was better than Dr Gutierrez.

Dr. Gutierrez is a rude jerk. He didn't knock on the door, he didn't ask any questions about me, he was rude and condescending, and he didn't even look at an area of my skin that I specifically mentioned having problems with. I'd rather look like a pepperoni pizza for the next 6 years instead of following up with this piece of trash. Staff was quick and friendly though.

I will never visit this doctor again

Horrible and Rude Staff

I've been trying to get a pre-authorization for over two months now. They have the dumbest staff I have ever encountered. I've left no fewer than 15 messages for them and they never call me back. I've physically gone into the office twice to resolve the situation and they still can't get it done. Brenda from their downtown office hung up on me today because I was frustrated that they still can't get this figured out. My advice is to find another practice as these people are complete morons!!!

Beware!

Be careful. This guy INSISTED that I needed 8 MOLES removed. (Remember, someone makes money for every mole removed.) I knew this was WAY too many moles to remove since I have a yearly checkup and only occasionally do I need something removed. He actually made me feel horrible when I said I was going to get a second opinion. "I am warning you that you could have skin cancer." He actually asked me to sign a document that I had refused his surgery. After two second opinions, I had one mole removed. I told another Orlando doctor about my experience. Before I even mentioned a name, she said, "Let me guess: Dr. Gutierrez." Unbelievable.

Awesome care. Thanks

Saw Dr. Gutierrez several years ago to remove a fat deposit under my chin. Very impatient with this patient. I will never go back to him. I still go, but have the nurse p.

No bedside Manner/ Churns patients.

Spends no time with patients. Does not listen to patients concerns or try to explain issues. Very RUDE!! Seen many doctors and have not come across such a pompous doctor as Dr. Gutierrez. No care for patient just how quickly he can be in and out.

Dr Gutierrez flew into the pt room, immediately started giving orders to the med asst, would not review meds I was already prescribed, did not ask any questions, did not review blood test results from Quest. He spent less than 4 mins in the room. Waste

Rude and unprofessional

The nurse practitioner and assistant were both nice. They did all the examination and asked all the questions. Dr. Gutierrez didn't even come into the room. He stood in the doorway for not more than 30 seconds. No "good morning" or anything when he opened the door. He said a total of four words to me: "Stand up. Turn around." And those four words were said in a gruff, non-friendly, condescending manner. All his other comments were made to the nurse. His appearance was not professional. He basically looked like a bum -- nothing like the Glamorshot picture on his site. Regarding the office, while I was waiting, I asked the receptionist if I could go to the restroom. On my way back to the waiting room, I guess one of the nurses thought I was snooping around backstage. She followed me back to the waiting room and sarcastically asked, "Can I help you?" Later, when I was taken into the examination room, I had to pull the paper down on the examining chair. The assistant just watched and didn't try to help or even apologize. Bottom line: There are plenty of other dermatologists in Orlando. I WON'T be back.

The services is SUCK the worst Dr In the World. Not spend time with the patient sorry client because this DR see the patient as a Dollars. You do not ask questions that always bothers him, is desperate to finish and exit quickly. Do not spend three minutes with the patient (client) I do not recommend to my worst enemy. Not have touch and Privacy for the Patient (Client)

Dr. Michael M Gutierrez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.