Dr. Michael Gutierrez Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gutierrez?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Went twice to his office. Dr. Gutierrez seems to be in a hurry. Did not provide medical explanations or showed interest. Did no inspect my body or scalp. On the second visit he spent less than 5 min. on me. I went to a dermatologist physician assistant and was positively surprised by the attention, information and great service. A full inspection of my skin was done plus treatment the same day for the affected areas. So a PA-C was better than Dr Gutierrez.

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Gutierrez is a rude jerk. He didn't knock on the door, he didn't ask any questions about me, he was rude and condescending, and he didn't even look at an area of my skin that I specifically mentioned having problems with. I'd rather look like a pepperoni pizza for the next 6 years instead of following up with this piece of trash. Staff was quick and friendly though.

I will never visit this doctor again

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Horrible and Rude Staff

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I've been trying to get a pre-authorization for over two months now. They have the dumbest staff I have ever encountered. I've left no fewer than 15 messages for them and they never call me back. I've physically gone into the office twice to resolve the situation and they still can't get it done. Brenda from their downtown office hung up on me today because I was frustrated that they still can't get this figured out. My advice is to find another practice as these people are complete morons!!!

Beware!

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Be careful. This guy INSISTED that I needed 8 MOLES removed. (Remember, someone makes money for every mole removed.) I knew this was WAY too many moles to remove since I have a yearly checkup and only occasionally do I need something removed. He actually made me feel horrible when I said I was going to get a second opinion. "I am warning you that you could have skin cancer." He actually asked me to sign a document that I had refused his surgery. After two second opinions, I had one mole removed. I told another Orlando doctor about my experience. Before I even mentioned a name, she said, "Let me guess: Dr. Gutierrez." Unbelievable.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Awesome care. Thanks

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Saw Dr. Gutierrez several years ago to remove a fat deposit under my chin. Very impatient with this patient. I will never go back to him. I still go, but have the nurse p.

No bedside Manner/ Churns patients.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Spends no time with patients. Does not listen to patients concerns or try to explain issues. Very RUDE!! Seen many doctors and have not come across such a pompous doctor as Dr. Gutierrez. No care for patient just how quickly he can be in and out.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Dr Gutierrez flew into the pt room, immediately started giving orders to the med asst, would not review meds I was already prescribed, did not ask any questions, did not review blood test results from Quest. He spent less than 4 mins in the room. Waste

Rude and unprofessional

Posted on April 24th, 2015

The nurse practitioner and assistant were both nice. They did all the examination and asked all the questions. Dr. Gutierrez didn't even come into the room. He stood in the doorway for not more than 30 seconds. No "good morning" or anything when he opened the door. He said a total of four words to me: "Stand up. Turn around." And those four words were said in a gruff, non-friendly, condescending manner. All his other comments were made to the nurse. His appearance was not professional. He basically looked like a bum -- nothing like the Glamorshot picture on his site. Regarding the office, while I was waiting, I asked the receptionist if I could go to the restroom. On my way back to the waiting room, I guess one of the nurses thought I was snooping around backstage. She followed me back to the waiting room and sarcastically asked, "Can I help you?" Later, when I was taken into the examination room, I had to pull the paper down on the examining chair. The assistant just watched and didn't try to help or even apologize. Bottom line: There are plenty of other dermatologists in Orlando. I WON'T be back.

Posted on March 30th, 2014

The services is SUCK the worst Dr In the World. Not spend time with the patient sorry client because this DR see the patient as a Dollars. You do not ask questions that always bothers him, is desperate to finish and exit quickly. Do not spend three minutes with the patient (client) I do not recommend to my worst enemy. Not have touch and Privacy for the Patient (Client)

Patient Beware

Posted on February 6th, 2014

I have a mole check once per year. I needed a new doc and went to him. The MOST I've ever had removed (moles) has been two at one visit. This guy, without even looking closely, comes in with a marker and starts circling saying "We need to remove this one..this one...this one." Keep in mind, DOCTORS MAKE MONEY FOR EVERY BIOPSY PERFORMED. I left for a second opinion. The next two derms told me there was no need to remove ANYTHING, just keep an eye on them. Later I found out he has a horrible reputation for doing unnecessary biopsies.