Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Katz
Dr. Michael Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Texas Health Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Katz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Michael Katz has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Michael Katz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Katz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Dallas
TX Health Plano
34 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1979
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael Mordecai Katz MD, 9222 Hollow Way Rd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Katz in this video.
Dr. Michael Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.