Dr. Michael Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Levine?

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Dr. Levine has done both knees and both shoulders. He was great and the results have been wonderful. Steve Cook

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Dr. Levine has operated on me a number of times for various things including 2 arthroscopes of my knees, rotator cuff surgery and a total knee replacement. He has always answered my questions thoroughly. He is brisk but most surgeons are anyway. After my rotator cuff surgery I was driving within 2 weeks. My knee replacement healed quickly although it was a few months before I was out of complete pain from the quad muscles being cut. I actually get compliments on my scar because it is so minimal. I am planning on having my other knee replaced next year by him.

Can't recommend

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Never asked me anything other than 'how are you'. Left the room in less than 5 minutes.

I would highly recommend Dr. Levine.

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I was very traumatized after a minimally invasive hip replacement by an arrogant, noncaring, world renowned surgeon who fractured part of my femur and I also developed two major infections requiring hospitalization. I was referred to Dr. Levine and I don't know how I would have survived without him. He was caring, kind and did everything possible to help me. I was totally impressed he was willing to take another surgeon's complications. Without Dr. Levine's help, I don't think I would be walking today. He saved my life and I can't thank him enough.

Posted on June 30th, 2013

He did an OK job on the re-do of my knee replacement that another doctor had messed up. This surgery was 8 months after the first knee replacement. I found this doctor to be very brisk and not very good at answering patient question. He acted as if the questions were stupid. He also doesn't believe in giving pain medications once you leave the hospital. At discharge there were no orders for pain meds. My family dr. was surprised and wrote a prescription for me . When I asked Dr. Levine about it on a follow up visit he told me that because I had had the knee replacement just 8 months after the first one he didn't give me any pain medication because it wouldn't work . This dr. wanted me to go through very painful rehab without pain medication. This the physical therapist thought was strange.

excellent!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

treated for rotator cuff and knee pain. the diagnosis was right on!Had surgery for shoulder and injections for the knees.No more pain in either. can really give a injection. I never felt the needle going in.

knee surgery

Posted on February 1st, 2012

The day he told me I needed surgery, he opened the exam room door and said I needed surgery then walked away and said that someone will schedule me. I went up front and started asking questions, and the secretaries were upset that he did not tell me any of this info that I was asking about. The day of the surgery, he arrived late and unprepared. He asked me which leg we were operating on and marked it with a sharpie than left without any explanation or talk about procedure. After surgery the nurse was prepping me to leave, I asked where the doctor was, he never came to see me after the surgery and did not have crutches on my discharge paperwork! I went back to see him a week later and it still hurt pretty bad, he said it would get better. Through out the entire process he was very short and unfriendly. I complained to my family doctor and she made me go back to see him about the pain because he did the surgery. I really didn't want to go see him again. He said everything looks fine and it shouldn't be hurting. I even booked an appointment with another doctor in his office, he saw me and told me to see DR.Levine again, as if he was afraid to go against him with his opinion of the situation. It is now nearly two years later, and I still can't ride my mountain bike, it hurts almost constantly, I have trouble sleeping, there is some numbness in my foot and leg, it is affecting my other leg because of the limping and walking. I am a chef and I am very active all day. This pain is getting unbearable. Something needs to be done.

Excellent doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Dr. Levine has worked on me and family members. Scoped both of my knees, rotator cuff surgery was incredible. I was out of the sling the next day and in therapy the following Monday. PT people were amazed at my recovery. I always recommend him to anyone needing ortho surgery.

Knee Replacement

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Dr Levine is a excellent surgeon and have very good bedside manners. He knowswhat he is doing and does not keep you waiting to see him and also does not keep you in the hospital for no reason at all.He replaced both of my knees and done a beautiful job.

Posted on July 15th, 2009

Can not read an xray. Misdiagonsed my hip.

Posted on November 10th, 2017